Here is what I am thankful for
1. An amazing and dedicated arts community that I get to be a part of every day.
2. The BOOMING TV schedule that is happening in NYC right now.
3. Having the chance to hep actors follow their dreams.
5. The crappy audition I went to in 2009 that lit the spark for this site.
6. The awful boss I worked for at my former survival job, whose terrible attitude forced me to work as hard as possible to get the hell out of there and who inspired me to treat my employees as well as I am able
7. All the great people I work with at Backstage.
8. My kick-ass crew of monitors and my assistant at Backstage University that make my life managable and make your classes and events awesome.
9. Mrs. Audition Update. Seriously, she rocks.